Fund raising is the next challenge, or better getting the resources and partnerships to see this project off the ground, and make it come to life.
The resources I will need in this order:
- 4 wooden shipping pallets
- 3 sheets 1/2″ x 8′ x 4′ particle board
- flat black vinyl veneer for wood surface
- screws, wood glue, long bolts
- 3 dining room table chairs
- 1 6′ x 3′ dining table
- 10# clay
- 10# wood puddy
- unspeakable amount of 1″ letters
- 4 plates
- 3 sets of silverware
- gold spray paint
- black spray paint
I will be working from my home and have space in my yard for when it is time to get down and dirty in the hardest part of this: the molding and sculpture of the face of it.
I will need help with this project. I do need a carpenter to help me with the base. The design is below and on the project page.
A successful IndieGogo campaign means the art piece made it and looked great on display.